Have you ever wanted to battle the best trainers in the Pokemon Universe? Well, now you finally can! Starting from October 22nd you will be able to battle the teams of the finalists of the Pokemon World Championships from each age division of the 2012 competition.
Obviously this isn’t like you’re playing then directly, you’ll never get that full on human instinct in it. But it’ll be great to battle and defeat the finalists to give yourself a sense of pride!
The Distribution will begin with the Junior Class of Finalists:
2012 Junior Division Challenge (October 22nd)
· Junior Division World Champ Abram Burrows as World Champ Abram
· Junior Division Runner-up Brian Hough as World Runner-up Brian
· Junior Division 3rd Place Finisher Brendan Zheng as World Finalist Brendan
· Junior Division 4th Place Finisher Kippei Takaki as World Finalist Kippei
Next up, we have the Senior Division:
2012 Senior Division Challenge (November 5th)
· Senior Division World Champ Toler Webb as World Champ Toler
· Senior Division Runner-up Jaime Martinez Alonzo as World Runner-up Jaime
· Senior Division 3rd Place Finisher Nitesh Manem as World Finalist Nitesh
· Senior Division 4th Place Finisher Henry Maxon as World Finalist Henry
And finally, the oldest. The best… the Masters:
012 Masters Division Challenge (November 19th)
· Masters Division World Champ Ray Rizzo as World Champ Ray
· Masters Division Runner-up Wolfe Glick as World Runner-up Wolfe
· Masters Division 3rd Place Finisher Abel Martin Sanz as World Finalist Abel
· Masters Division 4th Place Finisher Joe Polkowski as World Finalist Joe
In order to be part of the distribution, players need only reach the Pokemon World Tournament in Driftveil City. Again, this distribution is ONLY for Pokemon Black 2 and White 2.